Friday, November 5, 2010

Sori Sushi

Today by little girl was invited to her best friend's birthday party- no boys allowed! Since my son had the day off from school today, I decided to take him out for sushi with my Sori Sushi Val-Pak coupon with my sister-in-law and her awesome son. His first real sushi experience was at a restaurant in Munich, Germany. He holds up a piece of salmon nigri and says, "Look Mommy, I'm eating Nemo!" Pretty sick, huh?! Well his love for sushi developed from there.

He had the salmon sushi roll as well as a tuna and a salmon nigri roll at Sori with a cup of Miso soup. I had a Philadelphia roll and an Alaska roll. My sister in law had a tempura roll and I was really tempted to snag one of her rolls, but she finished them before I had the opportunity to.

For a sushi resataurant, Sori is quite child friendly. They offer a child menu with several different options, including a chicken nugget meal- Japanese style. The prices are also quite reasonable for the quantity of food that you get. However, without a coupon I probably would not return there. Eating sushi is a special occasion for us and while Sori offers good sushi, Kyoto Ka and Kotobuki offer excellent sushi for just about the same price. Since Kyoto Ka and Kotobuki rarely offer any coupons, I will probably be going back to sushi when I get the Val-Pak  coupon next month.

Our Bill:$27.54
Savings: $10.00


Total Savings: $29.99


BTW: Groupon is offering an excellent coupon for Vito's Pizza- $5 for a small specialty pizza limit 1- throughout the weekend. Too bad its for a 1 small pizza- won't feed a family of 4 but still a great deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment