Monday, November 1, 2010

Focaccia's Deli

Last week, my friend and I planned on going out to lunch. I thought we were supposed to go on Wednesday, so I went to the gym on Monday. Half way through my treadmill routine, my friend calls to ask if I arrived at the Focaccia's yet. Well, needless to say I had not and was not going to be able to make it.


So to make it up to her, we went out to lunch at Focaccia's today- my treat for standing her up last week. My I just say AMAZING! If you are looking for a yummy deli to satisfy your sandwich craving, you need to familiarize yourself with Focaccia's across from the Imagination Station in downtown Toledo. Their sandwich offered a generous portion of pastrami, swiss cheese, and coleslaw on a thick piece of grilled rye bread. I added Russian dressing to it. I also ordered the Mushroom Barley Soup. My friend got the same sandwich and white chicken chili soup for lunch. The portions are more than large... the two of us could have easily shared one sandwich and one soup.


Our total was 18.89, but the 2010 Entertainment Book included a buy one entree, get one entree free coupon- saving my 7.00.


Would I go there again without a discount? Yes.



Our Bill:$18.89
Savings: $7.00Total Savings: $17


Next lunch out will be this Wednesday at Shai's Mediterranean Cafe

No comments:

Post a Comment