Has anyone out there ever tried Jet's Pizza? Well if you haven't you really should! It's a really yummy way to end a very hectic day- They have a delicious rectangular pizza with scrumptious edges! You can always get a great deal on pizza, and for the most part its affordable, even without any coupons or specials. However, staying in line with my quest, I made sure that I would order our pizza from their special menu. We ordered one large rectangular pizza and an order of small Jet's bread with a side of Ranch dressing to drench our breadsticks in (just in case we needed even MORE calories in this meal!). The food was delicious and since they offer deals daily, expect to see more Jet's Pizza dinners at our house! I could eat it at least once a week if it wasn't for the fact that I could feel ever bite ending up in my hips. So I dined on only 1 1/2 pieces and 2 pieces of cheesy bread. Mmmmmm! Until the next Jet's splurge!
Our Bill:$15.67
Savings: $3.39
Total Savings: $41.97
No comments:
Post a Comment