My hubby and I had a mini date night tonight. Keeping true to my coupon quest, I insisted that we eat at a restaurant that I had a coupon too. After much debate, we decided to eat at Charlie's Homemade Ice Cream and Edibles in Sylvania on Sylvania Ave. The coupon was buy 1 hamburger, get 1 free! The burgers were soo good! The meat was definitely fresh and offered a generous ratio of meat to bread. We also had an order of curly fries which were really tasty. My only complaint was the fries seemed to be from the bottom of the bag- tiny bits, not much curl. They also offer hot dogs, chili, and a variety of different sandwiches.
We've been there before for ice cream and it was a truly memorable experience! The strawberry ice cream had HUGE pieces of strawberries in it and the pumpkin ice cream was super yummy too!
Plus, it's really child-friendly. They offer child size burgers and beef hot dogs (a plus for all you non-pork eaters) and you can bribe your kids with delicious ice cream once they finish their food ;)
Would I go there again without a coupon- ABSOLUTELY and soon!! The prices are very reasonable for homemade food.
Our Bill:$9.22
Savings: $2.99
Total Savings: $19.99
No comments:
Post a Comment