Thursday, October 28, 2010

Kyoto Ka and Abuelo's Deals

Thanks everyone who is following this blog. Thank you also too my friend Roo for giving me a heads up on a sushi coupon for Kyoto Ka on Central Ave. I have been there several times and can definitely attest that it is really good! The service is superb and the sushi quality is exceptional. This week at Kyoto Ka, they have spend $50 and get a $10 gift card on your next visit. I hope we'll be able to eat there this weekend.

Another great deal is Abuelo's, which is offering kids eat free this Sunday (Halloween), if they are dressed in a costume. If your kids are anything like mine, they probably will love a good Mexican meal. We haven't been there yet, but if you have and you like it let me know!

Thanks again Roo for two fabulous deal updates!

To all you followers, please spread the word about my blog.

I will post a list of several restaurnats in the Toledo area who offer discounts. If your favorite restaurant offers a good deal, please share it with us as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment